preschool!!! I couldn't take her crying anymore about
her not being able to go to school with her sisters.
Every time I take the girls to school she would just cry
and cry and want to go with them. So today was her
first day of preschool. A pretty fun day to start.......
they got to dress up in their costumes and they had
a Halloween party. The preschool is taught by our
Primary President and she lives in our old house.
It feels pretty weird to go in their now!! She has
changed a lot of it, especially all the girly girl stuff since
she has 3 boys. Anyway, Makena should have fun!!!
There are two girls in her class that she knows pretty
well. One is in our ward and the other is going to live
across the street from us.....her name is Ellie. Maybe
that is why Makena decided she didn't want that name
anymore. I am kind of sad about her going, because
we were having so much fun. But I still plan on doing
things with her on the other days she is home.
1 comment:
oh my gosh, you didn't even tell me you were sending her to pre-school! Well, fun for her, and a break for you! I guess this means that I should be sending Tallen too!! Definetly next year.....
Post a Comment