Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Carnival

Friday night we had our Primary Halloween Carnival.
The girls had so much fun!! They could go fish, pin the
nose on the witch, do a cake walk, throw rings, play
twister, and my personal favorite the donut game. The
object of the game is to see who can eat the donut the
fastest. But they can't touch the donut with their hands.
It was hysterical watching the girls. Makena couldn't
even hardly reach the donut, Lexi just walked around in
circles, and all Shelby did was laugh.














We have a photographer in our ward and she took
pictures of all the kids in their costumes. She took
this one of Karli and I (I didn't even know it).
As you can see my three little ones dressed up as kitty cats.
Shelby had to wear her costume from last year. Remember
my rule. This year by the time Halloween gets here they will
have worn 3 different costumes. Good thing I have a
costume store in my basement. They have had fun though.
Then after the carnival we went inside for our ward party.
We had a chili cook off which my husband so graciously
signed me up for. I don't even know how to make chili..........
.I buy it!!!! So I had to have the whole ward taste test my
very first chili! Thanks to Aunti who gave me the recipe.
Needless to say, I didn't win!!! But it was at least edible.
Thanks honey, I appreciate ya!!!




















No comments: