Saturday. First they came up and saw us at the house and
we were trying to figure out what we could go and do that
would be fun. Then Grama thought of Gardner Village.
At this time of year they decorate the whole village in
witches, they have a scavenger hunt (which mom forgot to
print off the paper), and lots of places to take pictures.
Since the girls are all going to be witches we decided it
would be really fun to go. Yes, I know I broke my rule....
but no one from Morgan would see them so it was okay.
So Grama got to work on their faces and we talked Dad
into going down. Good thing that Grama Sindy was here
so I know how to do their faces on Halloween. We walked
around and looked at all the witches. There were witches
in boats, on bikes, doing the hula, playing baseball, and even
going to the bathroom. There were also alot of real ladies
dressed up as witches. We had a lot of fun....I don't know
what dad and grampa thought......but they were still good
sports.
Villages real witches. The girls loved her. She was a great
witch. We got her to sit down and take a picture but it was
in a really bad place with the sun shining so you can't really
see her. But she was all decked out. The girls had a really
fun time and the best part was being able to spend time with
Grama and Crapa.
2 comments:
it looks like you guys had so much fun, i wish i could have been there with you. The girls look cute! Oh yeah what is your "rule"!! Have a wonderful day love you lots
I wish I had a costume shop at my house!! My girls just get to wear the same costume for every event of the year. They make pretty cute witches!!
Post a Comment