Saturday, October 25, 2008

What kids say!!!

I have decided to add this to my blog everytime
Makena says something funny that I know I won't
remember. I was going to do it with all my other
girls, but I kept telling myself that I would always
remember, but it is gone. So for the last couple
of weeks Makena has been saying none stop.......
"What the heck it this". Every time she sees some-
thing that she doesn't know. I think I hear it
about 20 times in one day. Then the other day
I asked Shelby to take off her Levi's so I could
put them in the wash. It was almost time to get
in the shower so Shelby didn't put anything else
on. Well, Kena walked up to her and touched her
leg and said "Shelby what is up with this?" Then
she said "Please get some pants on"!!! She is so
hilarious, she makes me laugh all the time. Until
next time.

No comments: