more candy. The girls had the day off of school so we tried
to keep them busy doing Halloween word searches, mazes,
crosswords, and crafts. Then in the afternoon we went and
did our business trick or treating. Most of the businesses
participate so the whole town is seen walking all over the
streets in their costumes. It is really fun, because you get
to see everyone all at the same time. We did that for about
2 hours then we came home to take a break and eat some
dinner..........before they got filled up on candy. Then we
went back out for about an hour in our new neighborhood
and in the old one. And by then the girls were done. No
complaining from ME!!! Speaking of me..................I even
dressed up this year. I borrowed some witch stuff from
one of my young women girls so I could match my girls.
Everyone called us the witch family!!!! (because of a little
coaxing from me in choosing their costumes.) Anyway,
we had a lot of fun!!! Until next year!!!
1 comment:
You guys look really cute in your costumes....i fear that I am never going to be able to have a witch, so you need to be very extremely happy that they call you the witch family!! Tallen loves to look at your blog, he says I want to see kena!!!!
Post a Comment