7 things I can do
keep my house clean
cook.....in my opinion....look at Bob's tummy
roll my tongue
be organized
remember---i have a very good memory
keep a schedule--it has its pros and cons
be a good mom most of the time.
7 things I can't do
be patient for very long
be layed back--I am not a go with the flow person
have anymore kids---no way!!!
drive the speed limit--I speed!!!
leave the house a mess
relax----I am always doing something!!!
go to bed early--only when I am sick, I am a night owl.
7 things that attracted me to Bob
his extremely handsome good looks
because he treated/ treats me like a queen
that I could/can talk to him about anything
because he was/ is wrapped around my finger
his sense of humor (to a point)
he was an older man
he would/ does call me just to tell me he loves me!!
7 things I say most often
please eat your food
love you too!!!
Just a minute
will see--which translated means No
when are you going to be home?
stop fighting
have a good day!!
7 of my favorite foods
CHOCOLATE!!!!
brownies
orange chicken
Tepanyaki--salad, teriyaki chicken, and veggies
pizza
cabbage salad
avocados
7 of my pet peevs
toothpaste in the sink
shoes by the door
clothes on the ground
Bob untucking the sheet by his feet
call waiting
bodily noises
leaving the toilet seat up
If you are reading Tag your it!!!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment