So the Healthy Habits Challenge that I started with
my friends is finally over!!!! YEAH!!! No offense to
all those reading who participated. I really had fun
though and it got me into some pretty good habits.
I now reach for fruit or veggies when I get snacky
instead of junk food. Some of us that participated
celebrated by going to lunch. It was fun to get out
and be with everyone!!!! We handed out the prize
money which was $210. We had one prize for the
most points and the other was for weight loss. My
friend Kendra had the points in the bag, but the
weight loss was up for grabs until the very last
day. And Kendra ended up taking that one too.
Way to go girl!!!! I was close though.........through
the whole challenge I lost 20 lbs. Which is awesome,
but I still have 20 more to go. I hope I don't give up!!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment