story about the glasses since I gave some suspense before.
Anyway, the story behind the glasses is this..............one
night we were shopping at target and the girls saw these
glasses in the $1 section. They all grabbed a pair and said
they wanted to be like mommy. They were only $1, what
the heck. I just thought they were fun glasses for little kids
to play with so we opened the packages and let them wear
them. Well , come to find out they were reading magnifying
glasses. So the girls kept saying that they couldn't see. So
we had to push out all the lenses so it wouldn't hurt their
eyes, after the purchases of two new pairs of glasses (after
getting broke when we took out the lenses) everyone was
set. And they have been wearing them everywhere ever
since. I am kind of flattered they would all want to be like
me.
No comments:
Post a Comment