So I am posting this alot sooner than I thought.
But Kena said something today that I thought
was cute!!! I asked her where she put something,
she replied "I threw it away in the baby bathroom"
I started to chuckle and I said where is the baby
bathroom, is that your bathroom?" She said, "No
it is the bathroom by the TV and Karli's room" I
said "Why is it a baby bathroom?" She said,
"Because it is so dang tiny" Anyway, she made
me laugh and I wanted to remember it.
I want to try and post something everyday, so
hopefully I won't bore myself or you. But it is very
east to remember the big things and hard to
remember all the small things. Sometimes those
things are the most important things of all.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment