This last weekend Bob had to work the weekend
at a conference down in Lehi. He invited us tocome down and stay with him, but I told him NO,
because it is just to much work to get everyone
packed for just one night. Well, into the day on
Friday I changed my mind. So I quickly got packed
and picked up the girls from school and headed
down. The room was nice and we had a great dinner.
...Tepanyaki my favorite!!! We went swimming on
Friday night which the girls always love to do and
then we spent the rest of the weekend at Thanks-
giving Point. We went to the farm and fed and pet
the animals. They got to ride a pony which is always
exciting for them. Then we went to the Dinosaur
Museum. We saw all the dinosaur bones, played in
the water and sand, made a casting of a T-Rex tooth,
saw the Wild Ocean in 3D, and dug for fossils. We
all had a lot of fun. It was so funny, when we were
watching the 3D movie their were bubbles and the
girls were trying to catch them. Bob and I wanted
to watch the dinosaur movie but was afraid it would
scare the girls to death. So we decided to stay with
the movie that wouldn't end up with all of them in
our bed at night!! I am so tired!!! Can we please go home now!!
If only I could do this sometimes!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Sounds like you had fun, my kids love that place. I wish I could take them there a lot more, you guys are so lucky to be able to live up there and experience those things when you want to! The girls are cute!
I finaly got to see your blog it been a while what a fun little trip looks like the girls had fun
Post a Comment