Thursday, September 25, 2008

Arggggh!!!

So yesterday was a crazy day. My friend got bit
by a black widow on Sunday so me and a couple
of friends have been helping her with meals and
watching her kids. Yesterday was my day to
watch them, and I decided that I am so glad I
never had twins. Karli and Kambree are only
1 month apart. They were even good babies and
it was hectic. Luckily their schedules were off
set a little, so when Karli was awake Kambree
was asleep and vice versa. There was only one
time that they both had to eat at once and things
got a little crazy. I also had two more extra
besides my own. Makena had fun playing with
friends and we even did some little crafts to pass
the time. Paint, glue, and scissors.........pretty
scarey for three 3 yr olds. Anyway we all had a
good time, I am just glad I don't have to do that
everyday.

No comments: