Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pop Rocks!!

This weekend I found some Pop Rocks!!!! Holy cow I can
remember those when I was little. I brought them home
for the girls to try and it was so funny to watch their faces.
They were all scared of them at first because I put them in
my mouth to show them and then no one would try them.
Finally they all did.........this was Makena's reaction!!! She
did not like them one bit. She spit them out and started to
cry!!! Lexi wasn't sure at first but then liked them and
Shelby was just like whatever mom. I wanted to give some
to Karli but decided against it. Bob said they were one of
his favorite kind of candy when he was growing up.
























1 comment:

Fab Five said...

Makena is funny! I love her reaction. I can't believe she didn't like them. My girls love them.