Thursday, September 4, 2008

Karli's Getting Big!!

Karli is now 6 months old!!!! I can't believe it!!She is
now sitting up, a little wobbly still, but I think that she
is getting it down. She is a little chubba just like the
other girls. On her 6 month Dr. visit she weighed 18 lbs.
12 oz. She still has her darker hair, which as lightened
a ton since she was born. We were hoping it would stay
dark, but I don't think that is going to happen. And it is
still curly.....I am so glad, all I have to do it wet it and
put gel in it and it is done.
Some of Karli's favorite things are.........her sisters,
her jumping toy, taking a bath, FOOD...anything
she can get her mouth, her blankie, her own bed,
and getting out of the house. She says baba,
mama (she doesn't know what it means) and she
squeals alot. And this is what her face looks
like when she wants to be held. Which is all the
time!!!! Spoiled little thing!!Makes mom crazy!!!
I love her to death, but if I make it through her
first year it will be amazing.


















No comments: