Shelby and I are going to have issues I have just decided.
We went and go her pictures taken today, which turned
out to be a big deal. In the process of the big deal Shelby
was acting like she was 15 years old. I said to Shelby," We
are going to have major issues if you don't change your
attitude, because you are acting like a teenager already,
and you are not one" She is getting older now and Mom
can't do anything. I can't pick out her clothes or she
doesn't like them. She rolls her eyes and huffs when ever
I ask her to do anything. Man oh man, what am I going to
do with her. Bob says he can't wait to sit back and watch
the battles we go through.
But with all that being said......I love her so so so much. She
is such a big help to me with her sisters. She is usually a
good example to them on how to make good decisions. She
worries so much about making everyone happy. She really
is a sweetie. But all this makes me think about how I was
with my mom as a teenager. I guess I will just be getting
back some of my own medicine.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment