I have decided that Makena is going to be the little
tomboy of the family. Can you be a tomboy and a
girly girl at the same time? She loves pink, princesses,
and anything to do with girls. She would wear a dress
everyday if I let her. But she acts just like her dad.
I know this is probably not appropriate for some readers
but this is my journal and this is too funny not to write
down. Anyway, lately we have been having problems
with being a lady. Bodily noises have always been an
annoyance for me so it really bothers me when my girls
laugh and make a big deal about fluffing. But Makena has
now taken that to a new level, not only does she laugh....
she has to announce to the whole world what she just did.
No matter where we are. If she lets out a fluff, she loudly
says "I just Farted!!!" This week she has announced
herself at Target, at lunch at Stephs, and at the Grocery
Store. And it is not quiet!! I get so embarrassed. Then
I say, "What do you say" and she huffs and rolls her
eyes and says "Excuse me" What am I to do?
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment