We had a little scare on Friday!!!! At about noon I got
a call from the principle at Lexi's school. She said "Lexi
has had a little spill off the big toy at recess. She is doing
okay but she needs mom to come and get her. Our EMT
is with her, she is fine, but she has a pretty good gash on
her forehead" I was doing fine with the call until she said
EMT then I got a little panicked. Well I was having one
of those days, where it was noon and I hadn't even
showered yet. So I jump in the car looking all beautiful
and raced to Lexi. When I got there she was crying, but
being very brave. The gash wasn't too bad, but they
said she would probably need stitches. I was so glad
they had her cleaned up before I got there or I would
have been a wreck, just because of all the blood that
was on her jacket and the residue that was left on her
hand, face, and eye. So we headed down to town to see
what they were going to do. We were hoping just for
the glue, but she ended up having to get stitches. She
was so brave. The doctor couldn't believe how brave
she was. She didn't scream or cry (loud). She did have
tears rolling down her cheeks, but that was it. Mom
had a harder time than she did. I think I was squeezing
her hands even tighter than she was squeezing mine.
She ended up with 4 stitches and a new toy for being so
where she fell. There was still evidence of
blood on the bars.
But she is still smiling through it all and as cute
as ever. The bonus of the whole thing is she
got to get out of bathing for 3 whole days.
3 comments:
Well thankgoodness it was on a weekend! If she smells anything like Treyven when he get's home from school by the end of three days you'd be squirting her down on the front door step! Well her stitches look groovy! I'm glad I got to see them! She is still as cute as ever!
wow! that looks like it hurt i"m glad your ok. love gma sindy
Alright what is this all about!!! I am really offended! You must be mom's favorite daughter! She hasn't commented on mine yet! I'm just teasing! Mom needs to get blogging I decided! MOM if you read this...you NEED to BLOG!
Post a Comment