This week Makena and I studied the letter B and our
theme was Butterflies. This was the first activity we
did on Monday. We read a story about a caterpillar
turning into a butterfly. After the story I wrapped
Kena in a cocoon with toilet paper and she fell asleep,
after she woke up she cracked her cocoon and was
a beautiful butterfly. She loved it. She is still talking
about it. We had to show her sisters when they
got home and then the next day her dad.
We are having so much fun together. I don't know
why I was so anxious to get my other girls out of the
house so quick!!! Makena and I are making such great
memories!!! I am having so much fun I think I will
do it with Karli too.
Another activity we did this week was Kena got to
drink like a butterfly. We made a flower out of a paper
plate and put a cup in the center. We filled it up with
nectar and she got to drink it from her big long tongue.
She loves to do all the crafts and very rarely does she
ask when are we going to be done. It is usually the other
way around. She ask me "what else mom?" Even the
girls are having fun with it. Everyday they come home
and ask Makena what she did. We will just keep crafting
away. She didn't pick up letter B as fast as she did with
1 comment:
She looks so cute! I wouldn't have had that cute of an idea...I'm so glad that you are having so much fun with Makena! She is so cute!
Post a Comment