Monday, September 15, 2008

School Lunch

So we are off in full swing into the school year.
The girls are having so much fun. Lexi loves going
all day!!! I was so nervous about Lexi eating
school lunch, because she is so picky and I didn't
want her to starve. So for the first week I made a
lunch for her and she was so bummed!!! I decided
to just let her go and she is doing exactly what Shelby
did. She is trying new things and liking them. Well,
at least that is what she is telling me. She has now
tried a turkey sandwich, nachos, and smashed
potatoes (which really was a baked potato).
Tomorrow they are having enchiladas so I am sure
she will only be eating the dessert. But then again
she might surprise me.

1 comment:

Kacey! said...

Well at least your child is actually trying to eat and taste the school lunch!! My child just says that he says it was gross even if he didn't taste it!