So after reading Kacey's blog about what she
is doing with Tallen......I decided if she can do it
so can I. This week we started mommy's preschool!
Makena was so excited she kept saying mommy
you are my teacher and this (pointing to our house)
is my school. She is so eager to learn and she loves
to do hands on things. So this first week we are
learning about letter A, a square, and number 1!
We have done lots of painting...water colors and
finger paints. She loves that part!!! We read
stories, sing songs, and play games....like hide
and find the shape. I am doing good so far, but
it has only been two days. I wonder if I will stay
dedicated!!! It is good for me and Makena to spend
that time together. She is so much fun and such a
good little girl (until her sisters come home)!!
Next week will be letter B!!
3 comments:
Good for you, it will be fun! We'll have to share Ideas and tell each other the things we do!! Mackena looks like she enjoyed herself!
What a fun mommy!! I wish my kids had the attention span for me to do that! You and Kacey need to learn how to spell each other's kid's names.
WOW I am impressed! I should send Logan down. I need to be more organized and then I could do it.
Post a Comment