
Christmas Eve day started no different then any other Christmas Eve.....with the girls
whining to and begging....and begging and
whining to open a present. And this was at 8:00 am!! So I figured I would let them open a present that would keep them busy ALL day long! It also drove MOM crazy all day long! They got to open their presents from
Grama Sindy which turned out to be guitar paper
jamz!!! They were so excited...we got them open and they all started
jammin!

Shelby has got the
tude and the moves to go along with her heavy metal paper jam!

Lexi's
rockin out to her country jam....she is even
jammin on the ground!
Makena even got into the action! Even though I can't see this sweet little one
jammin! After a crazy, loud house all day we got started on our fondue dinner...after dad made a last minute trip down the canyon to get something Mom forgot at the store. The girls didn't eat much of the main course...meat and veggies. But they were all smiles when the chocolate came out.
Karli got chocolate all over her in the first 30 seconds. Then she decided to just eat the marshmallows.




Yum, yum, everything was
delish to me!!! Especially the chocolate! After dinner we finished off our cookies for Santa and set out our yummy carrot and apple wreaths for the reindeer!! They also got to open one other present from mom and dad....new PJ's!! The last thing we did before bed was put Jesus in his soft manger and sing Happy Birthday to him. We all gave presents to him..Dad's was to be more patient, mine was to read the Book of Mormon next year, Shelby's was try to be nicer to her sisters, Lexi's was to stop
whining so much,
Makena's was to be nice, and
Karli's was to get off naughty watch. Then we watched the Nativity! So much Fun!

This is
Karli giving baby Jesus a kiss before going to bed!

The other fun thing we did was watch Santa's progress on
Norad. It showed where Santa had been and where he was going. This kept the kids on track for getting to bed on time. We made it in the nick of time. When the girls went to bed he was in Arizona and when I went to bed he was in Cedar City!
The girls all had a sleep over in Kena's room and the cutest thing happened when Kena was saying her prayer. There is a program that aired on ABC called Prep & Landing. It is about these elves that go inside everyone's house and get it ready for Santa. They go to one house and had a lot of problems...so they were too late for Santa to come to that house. The wording they used when Santa could not go to a house was Figgy Pudding. So in Kena's prayer she prayed that we would not get figgy puddinged!! So cute! Christmas is so fun when you BELIEVE!!
Now off to dream about sugar plums!
3 comments:
Now where do you get your creative ideas from? Is there a book. I know, you got the creative gene that runs in the family, but it must have skipped me over. I know what it is, four kids under five...! Need I say more. Too tired! We miss you! Have a Happy New Year. See you in the summer.
Oh how sweet! Too Fun! You are a really great mom! When you have these wonderful ideas you need to share!!!! Love you! I wish I was going to see you this weekend.. Well, have a blast anyway!
Oh that Lexi melts me! Can't WAIT to see those girls next week! Darling, fun, sweet girls that I miss so much!
Post a Comment