What an Awesome day for an Awesome kid!!! We went down to Jake's mission farewell today! I really love this kid! He has always been such a loving caring kid! I met Jake when he was 7 years old and we have had a great relationship ever since. He is so sincere and he really feels like a part of our family! The girls love, love, love him. He did such a good job today! I was so nervous for him because really has a hard time having a conversation and I have never seen him speak in public before. I was picturing him standing up saying, "What up? I think the church is cool dude!" I was pleasantly surprised!! He was very smart and poised. I got a little nervous when he quoted something from the 'Lord of the Rings' at the very beginning of his talk but he did great!!Everyone else feels the same way I do about this young man!! He had so much support! He is going to the Washington, Everett Mission. He is entering the MTC on 12/15/10 and is excited to spend Christmas in there. I think he is going to be a great missionary!
No comments:
Post a Comment