Saturday, December 18, 2010

You shush mom!!!

To say my little two year old is a spitfire is an understatement. She is going to give me a run for my money that is for sure!! She is so strong willed. There is no reasoning with her!! And I only see it getting worse! I have told several people that if she was my first child, she would have been my only child. I don't know if it is because I'm older or because she is my 4th, but my patience goes quickly with her. She is not afraid of speaking her mind. Like today..we were in church and she was being loud. Imagine that!! So I told her to shush!!! She looked right at me and said "you shush mom"!!! What a kid! I laughed so hard.

But on the other hand...she is definitely my most loving child. I don't know how many luvs and kisses she gives everyday. She kisses my cheeks, chin, nose, eyes, leg...pretty much anything she can get a hold of. She loves her daddy and smothers him with hugs and kisses every day. And she gives the best hugs...like wrap her arms around your neck and squeeze kind of hugs. I love them. Now I am not sure if that is making up for her being so naughty. She may be smarter than I think she is. No matter.....I'll take them whenever she wants to give them. Love ya little love bug!!

1 comment:

Kacey! said...

Oh mY GosH!! She is so so so cute!! I love her! I know I'm not supposed to have a favorite, but I do and she is it! I love her! And her hair is so cute in that picture!