![]() |
| Make your own slideshow design |
What a fun Party!! If I do say so myself! We had about 40 of our friends attend and we had a night full of food, visiting, laughing, dancing, and did I say laughing already!! We ate yummy soups, salads, breadsticks, and dessert. Then we played minute to win it and each couple got to have a least one turn to make a fool out of themselves! What a blast! We played the white elephant game and the best gift was the bathroom sink! The couple that ended up with it didn't actually take it home. They secretly put it in an unlocked party goers vehicle. We ran out of time and didn't get to do much of Just Dance, but those who stayed had a ton of fun!! I think I am going to make this a yearly tradition! And maybe the more I have it the more creative people will get with their outfits!

No comments:
Post a Comment