Monday, December 27, 2010

Santa Came!!!!

Merry Christmas!!! At the stroke of 7:00 am the girls came busting in the bedroom and the frenzy began. The girls always get to go through their stocking first and open anything in there..then after that we take turns opening each gift from youngest to oldest!! Karli was a blast this year! She just kept saying "Santa came, Santa came, open presents". I missed this so much last year. Disneyland was a blast, but it just didn't feel like Christmas! Santa overdid this year again! But I think that all the girls were happy! Except Karli...she got Play all day baby and she hated it. She said "I don't like it, take it back"! So that is what I did! Karli did get some things she liked....a little grand piano, a tea set, and some fun blocks.

Makena was most excited about her piano, loved her microphone (she loves to sing), and couldn't wait to play with all her Princess barbies.

Here is Lexi's reaction to opening her real electric guitar. "WHAT?" She was so excited!! We are planning on trying to find a teacher so she can learn how to play. She also got a blue La La loopsy, a blue tennis racket, and the Furry Frenzy play land

Shelby also got a guitar! They are both excited and can't wait to learn how to play. They have been making up their own songs all day. She also got some Paris stuff for her room, a new bedspread, and an art set!
We spent the rest of our day listening to guitars strumming, paper jamz jamming, piano's playing, and some awesome singing. The girls had a blast...we didn't even get out of our PJ's all day. No where to go, nothing to do, but be with my girlies and hubby. We played all kinds of games..Uno moo, Toy Story kerplunk, Don't break the Ice, and Headbanz. And I nearly collapsed playing Just Dance 2 with Shelby. We ended the day with yummy pancakes for dinner and we watched Despicable me. It was a great day!! I love Christmas
This is us playing Headbanz!! It is really fun! Karli is hilarious! She puts the card on her head and says, "What am I?" . Her dad is just as hilarious playing this game because he is so technical. Questions like "Am I manufactured?" We had two full days of family game fun and I am sure there are more to come.

1 comment:

Kacey! said...

Lets just say I am so so so glad you decided to start posting again! And that picture of Lexi's face is priceless!!! I looked at that Headbandz game I guess I need to get it because it sounds like it is a lot of fun! I need to invest in more family games for sure, I want to add family game night to either a weekly or at the very least a monthly activity.