

This is only the girls 2
nd snow day since the Nov 21st. It was a great way to pass the time the day after they got out of school for Christmas break. They got up and right after breakfast they put on their snow clothes...
pjs and all. They made this awesome snowman and an even more impressive fort!! With a little help from dad! It was so warm that day they were wanting to come in because they were too hot!! Which didn't make very good weather for their snow things to stay up. The fort fell the minute they came in the door. Their snowman stayed up though..until some little punks came and demolished it along with all the other snow men in the neighborhood. They even stole one of our brooms. Why I ought a!!!

After the girls got cleaned up we headed into town to pick out our ornament. We were on the search for a
uhaul truck or a moving box, but unfortunately we didn't find one. So we went with the rock star Santa. Which will be appropriate after the girls open their gifts on Christmas. We went out to dinner which is one of the girls and I would have to say mom's favorite things to do. Then we hit some last minute stores. I know, I know, I am usually way more prepared than this, but this year somehow just snuck up on me. I am sure it will turn out great!! Cross my fingers!
No comments:
Post a Comment