This kid is a crack up!! She makes me laugh so hard...even when she is driving me completely crazy! Her dad has taught her how to say "Mom you a funsucker"!! And she says it to me all the time. And the bonus is she knows exactly what she is saying. If I tell her NO she says, "aaah, you a funsucker mom!!" I am not really happy about her dad teaching her that. I have tried to get her to say something bad about her dad, but she just won't. She loves him too much!! But I have taught her how to say, "I have ADD!" Bob tells me not to teach her that because she is going to tell everyone. My thoughts are.....a least they will know what they are dealing with.!! LOL! Love ya Karli!
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment