Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!! I don't have any fun pictures because our new year was spent taking care of sick kiddos!! Lexi and Kena woke up the day before throwing up...all day...everything they put in their little tummies.. About 16 times total between the both of them. It was fun...let me tell you!

We had plans to go celebrate with my family but had to cancel. Makena slept most of the day on New Years eve..she woke up about 4 pm and decided she was feeling better. When she woke up she said "I think I am starving to death". Hard to imagine since she hadn't eaten in two days. So they both perked up and we were able to watch a movie, play Just Dance 2, and eat a yummy steak. By 8:30 I had three girls running around in just their panties...i am not sure why! And we were all in bed by 10:30 pm!! Boy aren't we exciting! Shelby got to go to a friends house so she wouldn't miss out on the fun. She definitely didn't miss out...they stayed up until about 2:00 am!! I am glad she got to go and she had a blast!

I have never been a New Year's kind of girl. I stay up until midnight every night! Nothing new for me! I AM looking for to the new year!!! I am crossing my fingers that is a year of happiness, health, and settling!! Here's looking to 2011!

1 comment:

Kacey! said...

I hope you don't settle! I hope you come back to Saint George!!!!