Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Cookies!!



This is the first of many posts to come about our Awesome Christmas at Grandmas!!! On Christmas eve we made our annual Christmas sugar cookies for Santa!!! A lot of mess and a lot of FUN!!! This year we got to do it with our two favorite cousins!!! We made the dough....some of it colored red, yellow, and green, we cut it out into our favorite shapes, we ate a lot of it, and licked a lot of frosting and in the end we had perfect cookies to leave for SANTA!!! Santa agreed too!! Awesome cookies!!! As my little boss would say "What a MESS!!"


2 comments:

Kacey! said...

yes it was so much fun!!! I would have never thought of coloring the dough!! Next time I make them I will try that......if there is a next time!

5-against-1 said...

I do have to give credit where credit is due!!
It was Ashley's idea to color the dough, she was watching some program about making cookies and so she gave me the idea!! Thanks Ash!!