Saturday, December 27, 2008

Non-moving stage is officially over!!

So my little bug finally decided to start Crawling!!
Two days before Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that I was so anxious for her to start crawling and now I am trying to figure out why!! Holy cow!! She is into everything!! And once she started there was no holding her back! I don't know what got into her. She just decided to be big all of the sudden. She crawled and started holding her own bottle (ridiculous I know.....but she refused to hold it) all at once. Plus, she got her two bottom teeth in and now we are starting on the top two. Needless to say my life has totally changed. I can't just sit her down and know she will be there when I get back. Now I walk out of the room and when I come back I say "Where'd she go?" She loves the stairs...that is the first thing she went to. So we had to buy a gate before we came home from Christmas. She also loves the rock fire place.....you know all those fun places that if she falls, she will get seriously hurt. I know I am now just starting the phase of bruises and goose-eggs!! With all that said, she loves, loves, loves her freedom!!! She is a much happier baby now that she knows she can go where she wants to go. My video is a little dark, sorry!! Try to ignore the excited 3 year old that keeps running in front of the camera.

No comments: