Monday, December 1, 2008

For SALE!!!!

It is official!!!! We put the house up for Sale!!! I figured I
would put it on the blog so I can answer all the questions
at once......
Why? We are doing what we think is best for our family
right now. There is a possibility that my hubby will have
the opportunity for a promotion, which is wonderful......
but it will take him out on business trips a lot more
frequently. Even though I enjoy him being gone (ha ha we
all know that is not true), I told him that if he takes the
promotion I would like him to move me closer to my family.
It is too hard to be a single mom (somewhat) without any
help. Also, another reason is we have been taught a lot
lately in our ward and by our Prophet to be more provident
livers!!! This is our way to try to follow that counsel.

Where? We don't really know right now. We may stay here,
or we may be moving down south. It depends on what
my hubby decides to do with his job.

When? Who knows.............at the rate houses are selling up
here we may be here for a very long time. But if it is meant
to be it will happen.

We love it up here. I have lived here for 8 years now and I
will say that where we live it is a hard place to fit in. That is
my opinion and maybe it is me. It just seems like if you don't
have any family connections here then you are not accepted
very well. Granted it has gotten way better since we moved
in 8 years ago, but I still feel a little of that. I would love to
feel like it is home, but for me....I am not there yet. If we
end up staying I hope eventually I will feel that way. As for
the prearranged marriages that I have set up with Kendra
(Kolby & Karli) and Azuree (Jaron & Makena) in all fairness
if we move away I guess we will have to call those off. That
is a joke!!! Long distance relationships can work, right!!!!!
I know we are crazy!!!! I can't even think about packing up
another box!!!! But we will see what happens!

4 comments:

Kacey! said...

Don't lie you know you are moving back home! :)!! That is where you need to be anyway so I can see you more!! By the way I cannot talk to you until after the 4th I ran out of minutes!! LOL! I'm serious though!

Houston said...

I hear Santaquin is a great place to live. Maybe you should try it out!!!

Lhone said...

Man, you can't move now, I'm just getting to know you. But, good luck whatever happens. I hope you can sell your house (if that is what you want). I know it's tough, but if it is meant to be it'll work out! Keep us posted on what you decide!

rkkorth said...

Ah Heather....this makes me sad to hear. I have to say that I understand where you're coming from though. About every 6 months or so I get the bug to move back to Idaho where my family is. Richard hasn't caved yet...maybe someday. I would love to be able to call my mom to watch the kids anytime. I do love MOrgan though, but it's just not the same as "home".