So I have to say I have had my moment!!!
With grocery smarts that is. I have some
friends that introduced me to grocery smarts
and the huge savings that they have had. I
am talking like hundreds of dollars in savings
on their groceries. And before, they would tell
me and I would be thinking in my head.......
"Yea right!!! Whatever" Until this week!!! Not
that I want to brag, but I saved like $236
dollars this week on my shopping! Wahooo!!!
Maybe I will be able to build up my food
storage after all. Anyway, needless to say I
am not sceptical anymore!!! And I am
addicted! I have been to Albertsons 3 days in
row this week and I can't wait to go shopping
next week!!!!! Thanks to all my friends who
have been good examples and put up with my
whatever looks!!! I am not a grocery smarts
flunky anymore.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You've come to the dark side ;) I am so glad you gave it a shot! Happy shopping!
glad you came to your senses! Welcome to the club of addicts!
Post a Comment