Thursday, December 11, 2008

Daxton's Box

Check out this blog.. I was doing some
blogging one night and I came across this
blog, it will definitely pull at your heart
strings!!! I read for nearly an hour and
sobbed the whole time. I want to make it a
link on my blog so whenever I am feeling
low and my kids are driving me crazy. I can
read this blog and remember all of the
blessings that I have.
The mother is amazing!! I admire her strength
and her strong testimony. She also has so
much good advice on how to go through life.
If you are looking for a way to make a
difference or donate this season, in the sidebar
of dbkunz.blogspot.com there is a list of things
that you can donate or you can give a money
donation to help those who go through the loss
that this mother and others like her have had
to go through.

1 comment:

Lhone said...

I'll have to check it out. When I have a box of kleenex and I'm by myself :)