Saturday, December 13, 2008

All I want for Christmas!!!

All I want for Christmas is my two front
teeth... That is want mommy wants too.
Holy cow, this little bug is miserable. Her
two bottom teeth are coming in together
and it seems like it has taken them over a
month. We are still waiting for them to break
through the skin, and going crazy while we
are waiting. She is so crabby!!!! Her nose is
just a runnin, she has got a cough from the

runny nose, and of course she can't sleep
with all that going on. She is still pretty cute
though!!! I am happy to report at almost 10
months that she is almost crawling. She gets
on her hands and knees and rocks back and
forth, she just doesn't have the motion yet. I
thought she would be trying to catch up with
her sisters, but she just sits back and whines
and her sisters take her everywhere. Maybe
by the time she is 1 she will be crawling!! She
is a litte lazy and ALOT spoiled. (sorry about
the red eye in the last picture, but it was too
cute to leave off)












No comments: