Thursday, December 11, 2008

Weekend Away

After the tree and all the decorations were
up like I promised the girls, the next day
I took off and went to my moms. I left
here at 12:00 pm and didn't get there until
4:00. I spent the night and got up and
came home the next day. It was a really
fast trip, but it was nice to get away and
take a break from being "mommy"!!! I
always enjoy spending time with my mom
and this time I got to have her all to my-
self. We usually stay up and talk to all
hours of the night, just like school girls.
I am so glad to have a relationship with
my mom like that. Thanks for the week-
end away honey!!! It felt great!

1 comment:

rkkorth said...

Good for you! I get to go visit my mom next weekend, but I "get" to take all my kids with! I am also grateful that I have a relationship like that with my mom... don't cha just hope our own daughters look up to us like we look up to our own moms? I do for sure.