Sunday, December 14, 2008
Gettin Old!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!
It is possible to stop having birthdays?
I would have stopped three years ago.
This week I had the great experience
of turning 33!!!! Holy cow!!! My sister
thinks I'm old. My body feels old too,
overweight, aches and pains,.......but
I mentally I don't feel old!!! Since
when do your birthdays have to stop
being fun? I don't know if it is a rule
that when you get older your birthdays
turn into just another day! It was just
another day but I did love spending time
with my kids and my awesome hubby
who for those who don't know......also
shares my same birthday!!! We
celebrated by going out to dinner to
my favorite restaurant. Thanks to all you
helped make my day a good one by
wishing me a Happy Birthday. I have
decided that I am going to start
having a half Birthday though. My whole
life I shared a birthday with my sister,
whose birthday is the day after mine. Then
I had to go a marry a wonderful man with
the same birthday. I still remember the
day we were talking on the phone and he
asked me when my birthday was and I
said "December 9th".......dead silence on
the other end. Then he said, "No it isn't"!!
Which I thought....why not!!! Then he said
"That is my birthday". Then I said,"No
it is not.......Let me see your drivers license"
So I continue to share my birthday, which
has its pros and cons. One pro is my
husband will never forget my birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Heather! you're not old:) It was so fun to see your and your family too! We got the wreaths!!! And I hope that you got your check.
if not it should be there soon. We love them!!!! THanks for sharing your talents with us!
love ya Merry Christmas
Happy belated birthday. What a nice friend I am to remember...especially since I've talked to you twice this week. Hope it was a great day for you! I agree...birthdays need to be done away with after age 30!
Post a Comment