Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gobble, Gobble......


We had a great Thanksgiving!!!! We spent it with the in-laws
in Wyoming!!! My little bug got to meet her Grama and pa
for the very first time!! She actually did pretty good with
them. Not too scared!!! Anyway, we spent three days with
Connie and we had great time. Great food, great family, and
lots of games and fun. The drive to Wyoming is always fun
too...(ha ha) we made the drive and 5 1/2 hrs. Which is
pretty good, but for four little ones and a mom that hates to
travel it was very long. Every hour we got to hear from one
of the girls "are we there yet?" But after we got there all
was forgotten!!! We drove their on Wednesday, we ate all
day on Thursday and all the kids got to play with all their
cousins, then we did a little shopping on black Friday, and
spur of the moment came home late on Friday night. That
drive was so much better!!! We still did it in 5 1/2 hours
but the difference was two of my girls slept almost the
whole way. I used to think that people were crazy driving
that late..........but not anymore. They had it all figured out!!!
My little boss and her new friend (cousin). They had so
much fun playing with each other!!!

Friday we went for a walk around the state park. The girls
had so much fun. We went on a swinging bridge and got to
touch the warm mineral water!!!

























I just want to take a minute and tell you all the things I am
grateful for!!! It is pretty sad that sometimes takes a
Holiday made for for being thankful to make us think about
it. I am so thankful for my family!!! They are so important
to me. I am thankful for all our good health!! There are
some families that have to go through lots of trials with
that. I am grateful we are all strong and healthy. I am
thankful for a great husband who takes care and loves us.
He is a hard worker and I appreciate all he does for us.
I am grateful for the gospel and for the happiness it brings
to our lives if we live the way we should. I am thankful for
the freedoms that we have. It seems like with the past
election that everyone is a little uneasy about how things
are going to go especially with how the economy is.....but
we should all be thankful for those freedoms that we take
for granted.

No comments: