Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lexi's Cafe~~~~

Make your reservations now to Lexi's Cafe....Jan. 28th. These were Lexi's cute little apron invites for her 8th birthday party!!
Welcome to Lexi's Cafe...a 5 hour cafe full of fun! There is sewing, cooking, game playing, chocolate, and 8 of the best Chef's in Morgan!! Lexi's 8th party was a blast!! The first thing we did was go sew their aprons! I had spend many a late night at my friends house sewing the majority of the apron. All they had to do was sew their ties and their pockets. They loved it!!

Then we went back to the cafe all decked out in our aprons and chef hats ready to make pizza!

Today's special menu:
Funny face homemade pizza
Bread sticks
Root Beer and Sprite
and for Dessert
Chocolate Fondue
Yummy!

















I made the pizza dough and each girl stretched out their dough and put on their toppings. We had a contest to see who could make the funniest face! River was one of the winners with her pizza being crust and sauce only...I guess no face is a funny face! Lexi was the other winner...creating a face with a lot of things she would eventually take off so she could actually eat her pizza. While we were waiting for the pizza to cook the girls colored place mats and decorated their chef hats!!
After all their yummy pizza was devoured we played a marshmallow game, hot potato (with a real hot potato), and guess what kind of baby food game. The marshmallow game was a hit...the girls had to scoop up marshmallows from one bowl and try to put them in another all while blindfolded. They laughed so hard! Especially when the marshmallows were landing on heads instead of the bowl. Hot potato was their next favorite game and they couldn't get over that they were playing with a real hot potato!













The last game was not such a big hit!! I thought it would be so much fun, but the girls and I were not on the same wavelength. Maybe because they were tasting and I was giving. I had 4 jars of baby food... peaches, bananas, applesauce, and pears. They all had to close their eyes and I gave them all an itsy, bitsy taste and then they had to guess what it was! Here are some of the faces that we captured!! One girl quit cause she just couldn't take it anymore. In hindsight, I don't think I will ever play that game again.






























We had chocolate fondue for dessert...so we put candles in all of the bowls with the different choices they could choose from and Lexi blew out her candles. Ready to dig in!! No one can come between girls and their chocolate!!

I hope she will always remember this special birthday!! Love ya!

2 comments:

Kacey! said...

What a fun B-Day party!! You will have to help me come up with a cute one to do for Treyven this year!!

robertlynam said...

You are so creative. Thank you for all you do for our family. I love you.