
I would like to introduce you to
Makena with one "N".
Makena with one "N" please meet
Makenna T,
Makenna T., and
Makenna C. Apparently the year
Makena was born was the year of the
Makenna's. I had no idea!! I just saw it in a magazine and liked it. In her kindergarten class she has 2 other friends named
Makenna and there is another one in a different kindergarten class who lives in our neighborhood. My
Makena is the only one who spells her name different and that is how they separate her from the other
Makenna's. The say Hi
Makena with one "N". It is so cute! It does become a little difficult when they come to play...but they all have a lot of fun! There are two other girls that
Kena plays with a lot...Emma and Lauren. She is one busy girl! She usually has at least 3-4 play dates per week. It is funny when Emma gets together with all the
Makenna's.....she says, "Come on
Makenna's lets go"!
I do know that I love this kid!!More than I can explain! I don't know why but it has grown even more in the last couple of months. She is just so happy all the time....the is always smiling. She is so positive about life...i wish I could be more like her. She is so loving and caring and will always do for others first! She is so innocent and sensitive! She gets so upset if she hurts someone else. I love this kid! I hope she never changes!
1 comment:
Couldn't agree more! Can't WAIT to see her this weekend.
Post a Comment