Sunday, January 30, 2011

It is Great to be 8!

Happy Birthday Lexi Loo!!! I had the hardest time trying to figure out what to give her for her birthday! I wanted the aaaaah factor! I think I nailed it this time!! I have never known anyone as passionate about something then she is about horses! If she could... she would live and breathe them. So for her birthday...this is what she got..............


Her first gift was her mud boots with a letter (below) that said she got to go work at the equestrian arena! A lot of work for a little riding. She was so excited. This was her face as she read her letter. I have never seen someone so excited to scoop poop!
She also got a carhart work jacket and work gloves so she is all prepared. And a brand new pair of cowgirl boots! They are so cute!




She also got a pair of roller blades from Grama. She wanted some roller skates but with a little coaxing we talked her into roller blades. Can you tell how excited she is about opening them.


















This year I made the mistake of making a cake instead of ordering one for Makena so that means I have to make a cake for each one of my girls. This was my attempt at a horse cake for Lexi. It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it. But she loved it so that is all the matters. Right? I love you Lexi!!! You little horse crazy girl!

No comments: