"IF ONLY......." Every year my girls love to participate in the Inspirations contest. It lets their creative juices flow. There is nothing better than imagination. "Limitations live only in our minds, but if we use our imaginations our possibilities become limitless" The theme this year was "If only...." This is what my girls came up with. Makena drew and decorated a darling picture of a Princess, that said 'If only I could be a Princess'!! She worked really hard on everything especially her coloring. sorry the pictures do not do these justice...it was dark and the lighting was bad.
They all turned in their projects today and the fun is over! My two oldest girls are so competitive that they are already talking about winning. I hate this part of it. They think that every time they compete in something they have to win and if they don't it is devastating. I am trying to teach them that competition is good, but it is not all about winning. It is about participating and having fun! Now we wait and see what happens. Stay tuned for the results and the drama probably!
3 comments:
Wow those girls are talented! Those are frame worthy and put on the wall worthy. Great job each and every one.
Wow Shelby is amazing! So our your other girls :) Hope they win!
I must be honest. I HATE the inspirations contest. There is always tears. I don't know how to teach my kids to compete and be happy about whatever happens. You're kids' pictures were great!
Post a Comment