Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's going to be a Disneyland Christmas!!!

This was the girl's special surprise!!! They opened their little luggage bags and this little note was in there. If you can't read it..it says.......
Merry Christmas
Dreams do come True!!
Since you have been so good this year,
And been through so much....
SANTA is helping your mom and dad..
For your gift this year...tomorrow you
Are getting on a plane and heading to...
Disneyland!!!
Do you think they are excited? Right after they opened their bags and read it, there was a gasp and then complete silence!!! They could not believe it!!! They have only been waiting for this moment for at least 3 years!!! After the silence followed SCREAMING!!!! I don't know who was more excited, me or them!!!

Could she be any more excited? Disneyland here we come!!!!

2 comments:

Lhone said...

That is the coolest christmas ever. I would have loved to have heard the squeals.

Robyn said...

I can imagine the squealing just from looking at their faces! So you flew out on Christmas day? Am I getting that right? HOW FUN! That would be the FUNNEST gift ever!