I had a big carry on packed with lots of fun activities to do at the airport. Here they are coloring their Christmas activity books. I will tell you that traveling with 4 little ones on an airplane is very trying at times. Trying to get through security is crazy!!! Shoes off, coats off, don't forget to empty the sippy cup. It was all worth it!! The girls loved the airplane.
Merry Christmas from Newport Beach!!!
After we arrived in California we checked into our hotel....tried to find somewhere to eat!! Very difficult to do on Christmas day when everything is closed. Just a tip to remember when traveling on Christmas day. Then we headed to the beach!!! The girls were soooooo excited!!!
I am glad my hubby took this picture....I think this is the one and only picture that proves that I actually went with.
It was pretty chilly....mom forgot the jackets, but the girls had a blast anyway. They would run up to the edge of the water and when a wave would come in they would run away. We only ended up with a couple of drenched pairs of shoes, but it was definitely worth it. I will say it really didn't feel like Christmas day but it will be one that we will always remember!! This is one of my favorite pictures!!!
2 comments:
FUN!
wow. Those pictures are totally professional. Quite amazing. I love the idea for a unique christmas.
Post a Comment