So we made it!!! Holy cow I am sick of moving. This time however we did it the smart way.......
We hired someone to move us!!! Man o man they were worth every penny. It was so nice to sit and watch them do all the slave labor and all I had to do was point and tell them where to go. I am telling you that is the only way to move.
We are now continuing our adventure. We are in a small rental with 3 bedrooms. We are nice and cozy that is for sure. It is one of those layouts where the rooms are all upstairs and the all of the main living is down. Karli is fascinated with the stairs and I knew that it would only be a matter of time that she would fall. Well....that time was last Sunday. She fell from the very top, all the way down...hitting her head on the railing every other stair. All the girls were screaming and horrified as she tumbled from one step to another. She made it out uninjured though. All she ended up with was a pretty good bruise on her forehead. She is now making the trek down the stairs a little less confident. Which makes me very happy!!! I wish she would stay away from them all together...but that will never happen.
The girls are all adjusting very well. That was my biggest concern, but they have been all smiles since they started their first day. I love the school!! It is brand new...it just opened this fall so they have a lot of new procedures that we have had to get used to. One is they have kids come at different times of the day. They have early birds and later gaters. It is suppose to help the kids get more personal one on one time with the teacher. We found another cute preschool for Kena and of course she is loving every minute.
As for Bob and I, we are having a harder time adjusting. We feel a little lost and not as confident and we once were. We are thankful for all of our blessings...especially for a job. But as for the future....we have no idea. We are just going to hang on for the ride and see where it takes us. It could be Morgan, St. George, Highland, or who knows. We are just going to keep our heads up and keep moving forward. My girls are setting a very good example for me and I need to take their lead. So hears to watch the future holds for us!!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad you hired people!! That does sound like the only way to go! Good luck getting adjusted, good to hear your girls are doing well! Have a Merry Christmas!
Good luck with the future. i feel so uneasy in that situation. I hope you can adjust and figure things out. Merry christmas!
Glad you are settled for now. thanks for the Christmas card! All will be fine, and one day you can look back and say whew we made it. good luck!
You have a great attitude!! I loved your card! I hope things have improved since this post!! I hope you Christmas was Merry!!!
Post a Comment