Saturday, December 12, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

All I want for Christmas is my 4 front teeth!!! Or as Lexi would sing it ....to loose all my teeth.
This silly girl has lost so many teeth lately.....that now she is toothless. She has a grand total of 7 teeth missing right now. 4 on the top and 3 on the bottom. I swear she has lost her teeth so fast. Once one is out, she starts working on the next one. She pulls her own teeth out too. She is so brave!!!
Now she can stick her tongue out without even opening her mouth. It fits right through her big gap!!! What a silly kid!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

How cute! That's gotta be sorta hard to bite anything?! I LOVE her hair!

Lhone said...

Brandon lost all his teeth like that, and it made it hard to eat...especially whole apples :) She looks so cute though!