Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day Two--Fantasyland

This was our first day at Disneyland!! We woke up bright and early at 6:30 to be there right when it opened at 8:00 am. The girls were so excited they could hardly stand it. Disneyland at Christmas time is amazing!!! You should see the decorations. We all loved the castle....especially at night. We felt like we were in a winter wonderland.......except for all the people.!!!! AAAAAAGH!!! When we walked in Main Street was wall to wall people!!! I do not do very well in crowds of people. I get very tense and irritable. So I quickly had to have an attitude change. I just told myself that this was how it was going to be all week and to deal with it. That seemed to help and I settled in to have fun the rest of the day!!!
Our first stop....was the Mad Hatter to get our Mickey ears. All four girls picked out their own special hat to match their very unique personalities. Shelby's was a pirate hat, Lexi created her own BLUE hat (her favorite color), Makena's fit her to a tee...a princess hat with a long veil in the back, and Karli's was a cute fuzzy pink one. They wore their hats everyday we were at Disneyland. After we got our hats we spent the day in Fantasy land. It took us the whole entire day because we had to wait at least an hour on every ride we went on.

This is Dad's favorite ride....the Tea Cups!!!(Not)!!! He faked it pretty good don't you think?


Karli would not keep her hat on long enough for me to even get a picture, but she sure looked cute in her huge ears!!

My little monkeys!!!!!

We were lucky to catch Alice in Wonderland on her search for the white rabbit!!

The girls couldn't wait to get Silvermist's autograph!!

Then we were lucky to get Tinks and Terrance's too!!!

Here is Makena looking for the white rabbit!!!

That first day we were there we got to see the Christmas parade!!! It was so fun!!! We saw snowmen, nutcrackers, reindeer, and even Santa!!!

Our last stop in Fantasy land was "its a small world" . The girls loved this one, especially Makena and Karli. Of course it was all lit up for Christmas. Before we went I had one of my friends tell me that it snows everyday in Disneyland. Well, it actually does....you just have to be in the right place at the right time. And tonight we were!!! Right in front of "its a small world" it snowed for about 5 minutes!!! It was Awesome!!My girls were so wiped out after a full day of fun, that we missed the fireworks!!! And this is how they looked by the time we got back to our hotel!!!! They were pooooped!!!

1 comment:

Lhone said...

That is so cool. I have actually never been to disneyland at christmas. I bet it was crowded, but it looked fun. cute that they all fell asleep.