Monday, November 3, 2008

Please......

Okay so I have decided I have another pet peev!!!!
I know that is not surprising!! I did decide to do
my blog for journal purposes for myself, but it is
fun to get comments!!!! Then I feel like I am not
writing just to myself.. So PLEASE if you are
reading this blog and do often....then please comment!
It is way more fun when you do.. Don't make me name
names!!!! (J/K sort of)

5 comments:

Kacey! said...

here is your very first comment on you comment post!!!!! And hey you couldn't name my name! I am catching a quick minute at work....sshhh...it's a secret, I get paid to blog!!! Just teasing! Well love ya anyway, I need to go post on your halloween pics...

Houston said...

I love your blog and yes I read it all the time. Sorry, I am horrible at commenting. It was so much fun to see you and the girls. We need to plan something again.

Fab Five said...

See.... if you stop blogging you can't get comments from everybody!!! And we can't see how big and cute your girls are!!

PLEASE don't stop blogging!!

Fab Five said...

If you go to KSL.com and find the story on the blog safety read the comments and there are a few good ideas for still keeping it pretty safe.

John and Charese said...

Here I am~ You costumeS were all great! You and the girls looked so cute, in all your many costumes. You guys are always doing something fun! I am jealous. I am very boring, never a lot going on.