Our life has been slowing down a bit I guess. I haven't
had anything exciting to post lately. I don't know if
that is a good thing or a bad thing.
Lately, both of my sisters have had some situations
with their kids getting in trouble. Knock on wood, I have
not had that happen to me yet. With my two older
girls I don't see them getting in trouble, but there will
always be drama. Which usually is associated with a lot
of whining and crying. Even my little boss at three years
of age is a little drama queen. She got to take that snack
to preschool today, which she was so excited about. She
insisted on taking fruit snacks...ones for boys and ones
of girls. Well, after class was over she figured she got
to take the snack box home again. The teacher
explained to her that it was someone else's turn and she
cried with big tears rolling down her face for 15 minutes.
Because she wanted the to bring the box home again.
Like I said drama, drama, drama!!!!
After I explained to her that she would get to do it lots of
times, but she just had to take turns then she was fine.
Then I looked at her papers and she had done a picture
of "Humpty Dumpty" on the wall, and I asked her who
it was and she said "Honky Donkey". Which made me
LOL!!!!! She is a drama queen, but she is cute!!!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Honkey Donkey! That is so funny! Kids say the funniest things. So...I have meant to call you the past 2 days to find out how your shopping trip went. I hope you didn't ruin your whole night for nothing! Now that things are slowing down for you this might be the time to start "couponing"! Talk to you later!
Honky Donkey...I love it!! Those little lessons are so hard to learn. Poor girl!
Tallen sure misses mckenna, I can't wait until the two of them can play together again, he so badly wanted kenna to come to our house today, little did he know it was a 6 hour drive or more!!!
Post a Comment