On Friday I got to to eat school lunch with my
girls. It is so much fun!!!! It is a lot more fun
when you pack your own lunch from home and
go. Don't get me wrong..I love those hot school
lunch rolls and all the fun desserts they have.
But it pretty much stops there. I feel the same
way about school lunch now as I did when I was
growing up. Enough about the food. The
company is much better, I love to see my girls
faces when they see me and they aren't even
embarrassed of me yet. ( I know that is coming)
I even got to eat with both of them, but one at a
time which makes them feel even more special.
I look forward to doing that more often!!!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love doing that too, and ditto on the food, ugh! I must have missed you. I was there on Friday with Kate too.
Post a Comment