Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day!!

  ( I know this is old...i have a lot of catching up to do......i have been moving for crap sake)  HaPpY FaThEr'S DaY to the best daddy I know!!!  My girls love their daddy and I love him too!!   You should see when he comes home from work even just for the day the girls are all running out the door yelling ...Daddy, Daddy, Daddy's home! I couldn't ask for a better dad for my girls than my hubby!!    For his special day we made this tie sign and treated him with a bunch of hero stuff because he is our hero.                                                             
He got hero juice, hero nosh, energy chips, a secret identity bar, hero vitamin pellets....and much, much more.  We surprised him in bed with the delivery made right to the master bedroom!!!  Even though we love our hero we also like to tease him a little.  Every year the girls and I pick a couple of gag gifts to give to him.  One year it was a big pink tie with orange polka dots that we made him wear to church.  Another year it was a trophy that said World Class Dad....Armchair Athlete!!  It had a remote and some chips stuck in the trophy!!  This year was not exception.  Shelby got him a survival chain....which included spare parts, a fart whistle and some 2 old vitamins.  Lexi accompanied that gift with an hearing enhancer which was a little scrub brush for his ears so he could hear her better.
We made some of his favorite things.... we had steak and shrimp for dinner and had German chocolate cake!!!  I think he had a great day!
This is the result of our gag gifts!!!  Hopefully that is not what I have to look forward to.  SCARY!!!

1 comment:

Lhone said...

haha.. you guys are fun! cute posts!