I tell you my Karli Jo could keep me in stitches all day!!! And she can also make me pull out all my hair. It just depends on her mood and that can change several times a day. That being said ....she is hilarious!!! I don't know where she comes up with some of this stuff.
The other day she was singing this song......I gotsa Rock star...I gotsa rocka moves...and I n.n.n.n.need you..WHAT'S UP! She just sang it over and over!!! My favorite part is the What's Up!!! I swear she wants to be a gangsta chick or something. Cuz she is still saying What's up sista?
Then we were in the store yesterday and I was trying to get her to come with me. So I called out her name because she was in the other isle and she came around the corner and she started singing..."What do you want from me?" Just that line over and over. She cracks me up that she understands what she is saying and when to say it.
Then she has her not so pleasant things she says like. Pooperstain and dodohead or mommydodo, daddydodo, lexidodo, you get the idea!!! I can't wait until she uses that one in Nursery!!
I love this girl!!!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment